Posted by Marcus Wyatt on 7 November 2007
- String#classify – Create a class name from a table name like Rails does for table names to models
- RDDB – RESTful ruby document-oriented database
- auto_complete – add auto complete to a input field
- restful_open_id_authentication – provides both OpenID based authentication AND regular restful auth against the local databasej
- Prototype & Scriptaculous – tips #1
- Extend DOM elements with custom methods in Prototype
- Prototype-based context menu solution
- Detect idle state with custom events – the idea is to capture the moment when user has been idle for certain period of time.
- The Website Health Check tool – aims to provide a simple and intuitive interface to seeing if your site has any major SEO issues.
Powered by ScribeFire.