Posted by Marcus Wyatt on 15 November 2007
- Time::is – s useful for freezing time at a certain point and executing a block of code.
- Enumerable#sum – Sum the elements of the array.
- Structural Duplication – Taking DRY to the next level
- Caching makes your brain explode
- The secret to Memcached
- Visualize your Rails model associations
- Setting up multiple asset hosts in rails
- Synching your Amazon S3 asset host using Capistrano
- Security, Security, why the heck – Cheatsheet
- Star Rating System – Using Ajax and CSS
- Mocking and Stubbing in Rails
- Email Veracity Plugin – in addition to checking the format, the email domain is checked for MX records.
- prototypers – common mistakes and how to avoid them
- HTML5 Media Support – video and audio tags and scriptability
- Hip to be square – Are you baffled to find square brackets in other peoples CSS code? If so, you might find this of interest.
- CSS for Programmers – and anyone else who appreciates clean, approachable CSS
- Essential CSS Code – Some pointers on what you should start with in a ready made CSS file that contains some code to make the actual coding of the layout easier.
- CSS Png image fix for IE
- Create an image pre-loader with CSS only
- Fancy form design using CSS
Powered by ScribeFire.