Posted by Marcus Wyatt on 5 November 2007
- String#pluralize – Returns the plural form of the word in the string.
- String#cemelize – converts strings to Upper or Lower CamelCase string.
- Hash#asset_valid_keys – gives you the ability to verify that each of the keys in the Hash are expected.
- Renum – a ruby enum gem
- Advanced Ruby Tips & Tricks – You want to include some small class which has dependencies the rest of
your library does not have, and whose use is only optional, but you
don’t want the end user to have to require the files manually.
- IRB – Using IRB to find methods on objects (grep_methods)
- Presentations by the San Diego Ruby users group Podcast
- Use ruby and atompub to post to WordPress
- Preparing for Rails 2.0
- Validatable 1.6.6 released – replace custom validation assertions with the newly introduced validate_only instance
- Active Record – A few tips & tricks working with callbacks (after_create)
- Pagecaching highly personalized web pages in rails
- Theme your Rails application
- Unobtrusive Autocompletion
- response_visualizer – open the response body in the default browser allowing easy visual inspection of the page content or pass :html symbol to open content in default text editor.
- calendar_maker – Calendar helper plugin for rails
- auto_migrations – making your migrations kick-ass
- Brilliant list of tips & techniques for better CSS, totally awesome
- “Open in Textmate” in Leopard – I need to upgrade 😦
Powered by ScribeFire.