Posted by Marcus Wyatt on 8 November 2007
- String#constantize = tries to find a declared constant with the name specified in the string. It raises a NameError when the name is not in CamelCase or is not initialized.
- How to build a drawing application using shoes, OS X and ruby
- RSS in Rails 2.0 how to
- Writing custom validators
- Rails fixtures – tips and tricks
- Partial flash messages in Rails
- Rake task to remove css selectors not in use (needs Dust-Me Selectors firefox add-on)
- How to design a website – A fully comprehensive step by step tutorial, from design to HTML & CSS.
- CSS Image Replacement, The how to
- CSS rounded corners generator
- clickdensity – analyse the user experience and identify usability and information architecture issues
Mac OS X
Powered by ScribeFire.