Ruby, Rails, Rails Plugins, Mac OS X
Posted by Marcus Wyatt on 23 November 2007
- Seeing Rails Resources Clearly
- Troubleshoot your rails deployment – Short term problem analysis and resolution
- will_paginate – view testing tutorial
- How will openID change your site?Ruby, Rails, Rails Plugins, Mac OS X
- A fair proxy balancer for Nginx and Mongrel
- How do those ActiveRecord dynamic finders and attributes work?
- Using call stack information at runtime
- PDF generation with Ruby, Rails and HTMLDoc
- Database optimization tips for your Rails Application
- How to find unused code in Rails
- How to view gem documentation
- CruiseControl.rb Growl notifier plugin
- Query stats plugin – a Rails plugin for tracking database queries.
- Smooth Migrations – allows database migrations to continue running instead of aborting on failure.
- QueryTrace – is a great Rails plugin for pinpointing where in your Rails application that slow query is running.
Mac OS X
Powered by ScribeFire.