Ruby, Rails, TextMate
Posted by Marcus Wyatt on 10 December 2007
- Hash#select – Tips on using the Hash#select method to select the hash values you want and have those values in a new hash to work with.
- Rak – a grep replacement in pure Ruby
- Rails 2.0 – Summary of Features
- Configuring ActionMailer – a very nice tutorial
- Mocking OpenID authentication for offline development
- Secrets of the Rails console ninjas
- Database optimization for Rails applications
- Gemtacular – the spot for getting the latest and greatest Ruby Gems.
- Live Console – a library for providing IRB over a TCP connection.
- Use a Capistrano task to add your google analytics script as part of the deployment.
- ruby-debug – a better rails debugger (a very good tutorial on using ruby-debug)
Powered by ScribeFire.