Ruby, Rails, CSS, Tools, HTML
Posted by Marcus Wyatt on 14 December 2007
- Ruby’s method_added object life cycle hooks
- Reading Gem Specifications
- nil – The nil keyword compared, prodded and poked…
- Naming conventions – what you need to know
- Rails route globbing – it works by grabbing everything past a certain point in a url and storing the elements in an object that behaves like an Array.
- Ferret – Hack for partial matches
- Collapsing Migrations
- XRAY – a bookmarklet you can use to see the box model for any element on any web page. (supports IE6, Safari, Firefox, Camino, etc.)
Powered by ScribeFire.