Posted by Marcus Wyatt on 4 January 2008
- Rails style meta programming in Ruby – Part 1
- Rails style meta programming in Ruby – Part 2
- Ruby 1.9 – Right for you?
- Learning RSpec (Re-Spec)
- RSpec – Controller specs are a drag
- Why I love RSpec nested example groups
- Multi-search with Ferret, pagination and sorting
- Nice list of Rails and Ruby resources (Tutorials, cheat sheets and more)
- Getting your rails code ready for Ruby 1.9
- Adding crop capabilities to acts_as_attachment
Powered by ScribeFire.