Posted by Marcus Wyatt on 8 January 2008
- The soundtrack to why’s (poignant) guide to ruby – Place them on the wooden applicator wand. Fill the yellow graduated dish to brimming. Insert the wand in your most noteworthy ear. Fasten the red terminal clip to your collar. Now spin the disk DJ Bacon….
- Really compact Ruby quick reference guide – Nice guide…
- Password-free deployments with Capistrano 2
- Handling asset caching nicely in Rails 2.0 – fix some incorrect paths that did not have the public in front.
- 24C3 – Ruby on Rails Security Video – covers common web application vulnerabilities like Cross Site Scripting and Cross Site Request Forgery, SQL and Code injection, and deployment security and how they apply to Rails.
- The JsKinny on JQuery – Nice intro into using JQuery…
Post created with TextMate.