Ruby, Rails, Rails Plugin, CSS
Posted by Marcus Wyatt on 20 January 2008
- RESTful admin Part 3 – the interesting stuff is towards the end to the post. Part 1 and Part 2 of the RESTful admin serious is also a good read.
- PeepCode – RSpec Usr Stories – You can now write plain-text stories that fit into the XP style of development.
- Is your Rails application XSS safe?
- spec_converter released – It converts Test::Unit tests to test/spec style. Check it out!
- AttributeFu – makes multi-model forms so easy you’ll be telling all of your friends about it.
- assert_efficient_sql – the assertion intercepts and copies out your MySQL SELECT statements, then calls EXPLAIN on each one, and inspects the results for common problems.
Post created with TextMate.